I was looking back over the past year and it is amazing to see all the things I have done and all the projects and recipes I have shared with you! Here are the top ten posts from 2013! I am participating in a blog hop with several other bloggers so make sure you read all the way to the bottom for the links to their top posts of 2013! And starting with number 10, let’s get started!
10. Easiest Jeans Patch Ever- This tutorial shows you how to salvage those jeans that your kids (or hubby) have worn through in places but you aren’t ready to toss. It takes about 10 minutes and no sewing skills!
9. Fall Printable – I used Tagxedo to create this fun and unique fall printable.
8. Fiesta Colored Dining Room Chairs - This project is one that makes me a little sad to look back on. I loved these chairs and this idea so so so so so much, however it didn’t fit the look my hubby really wanted for our dining room. I still like to look at the pictures and remember though.
7. How to Transfer an Image onto Wood – This is a simple process that can turn any image you print into a custom wood sign.
6. DIY Hand Warmers – If you can sew a straight line you can make these hand warmers. These are the perfect thing to warm you up on these cold winter days. 30 seconds in the microwave for about 20 minutes of warmth!
5. Pulled Pork Tacos - Probably the most delicious street food to ever exist. I am a huge fan of the simple taco truck fare and this pulled pork taco paired with some fresh pickled radish slaw was a party in my mouth!
4. Homemade Sugar Scrubs – I love this stuff and it makes your skin super soft. It only takes a couple of ingredients that you probably already have around the house and 5 minutes! Perfect for easy gift giving.
3. No Bake Snack Bites – These are a healthy way to get your chocolate fix and they mix up in just a few minutes. They are super versatile and can be customized to fit any palette.
2. 5 Ingredient Hummus - Apparently I am a girl who loves endless possibilities because this hummus recipe is completely customizable and can be made to fit any palette and any meal!
1. Transferring an Image to a Candle - This was by far my most popular post of 2013. It is an easy 5 minute project that has endless possibilities!
Now go ahead and check out some of these other wonderful ladies and their best of 2013 posts!
Flamingo Toes, The Potter’s Place, Crafting in the Rain,The Creative Mom, One Krieger Chick, Holy Craft, One Sweet Appetite, Organize and Decorate Everything, Measured by the Heart, Grey Luster Girl, Classy Clutter, Brassy Apple, Shannon Makes Stuff, I’m Topsy Turvy, Call Me PMC, Whatever DeeDee Wants, My Craftily Ever After