It’s time for another awesome link up party! I fell in love not only with these amazing earrings that Jewelry making Journal made, but also with the awesomely detailed tutorial for making them! I swear, one of the best I’ve read in a while, I think my 8 year could make a pair with that tutorial! Great Job!!!! Check out all the features from last week and make sure to link up your projects, recipes and fun stuff at the bottom!
1. Jessica’s Pick: Valentine’s Day tree by Delineate your Dwelling
2. Ashley’s Pick: Heart Earrings by Jewelry Making Journal
3. Randi’s Pick: Valentine’s Day Tags by Get Silvered
4. Victoria’s Pick: Loaded Baked Nachos by The Everyday Mamma
5. Krystal’s Pick: Valentine’s Day Specimen Art by The Pin Junkie
Now that you’ve seen last weeks features go check out these other amazing women and what they’ve been up to!
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link.
1. You may link up as many projects as you would like. They need to be YOUR creations and projects.
2. Link directly to your post and NOT to your main blog.
3. Please no giveaways, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
4. Please make sure to click and check out the other projects linked up!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.