My son has been reading the Harry Potter series and we are all becoming HUGE fans, so when I heard that Marissa was hosting a Harry Potter blog hop I knew I had to join in. I decided to create a bunch of Harry Potter inspired temporary tattoos.
I am pretty sure that temporary tattoos are the most fun thing ever. And being able to create and print your own is really just like icing the cake. Or maybe like eating frosting straight from the can. Come on, we allllll do that. So I came up with a bunch of different designs, something for everyone really. From the would be Death Eater, to the Luna Lovegoods out there, you have something for everyone. Click HERE or on the image to download your own printable Harry Potter Tattoos! You’ll also need special temporary tattoo paper, which you can find here or here and a regular inkjet printer. I have a couple other posts using this material that you can check out here and here.
Plus, since this week is all about Harry Potter, it’s only fitting that there be an amzing Harry Potter prize package to win!
- The September Bookish Box from Appraising Pages (includes a shirt by Appraising Pages Shop and 3-5 feminine home, beauty, and fashion items)
- I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good Necklace from Bookish Sphere
- Marauders Map Stacking Mugs from A Bird in the Hand Crafts
- 25$ Shop Credit (for in stock items) from Tiny Book Town (super cute bookish jewelry pictured Narnia book necklace and Mystery and Adventure necklace)
- Deathly Hallows Necklace, Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter, and Golden Snitch Ornament (any house colors) from Pieces by Polly
- 40$ Shop Credit from Rae Gun (pictured above House Elf Apron, Hogwart’s House Tie Necklace, Make Love Not Horcruxes Bag but anything in the shop is available)
- 20$ Amazon.com gift card!
- The August Owl Crate from Owl Crate (this will include an upbeat mystery novel, as well as a bunch of items paying homage to literature’s most-loved detectives)
Enter to win and then go check out the rest of this party to find some more amazing Harry Potter crafts!