Looking for a cheesy, savory new dip recipe? This Chili’s copycat recipe is sure to please. Made with ground beef, fire roasted tomatoes, green chili peppers and cheese, what else do you need?!?! Beside the chips of course!
I absolutely love snack foods, and foods that require the use of a chip. I’ve always said that my desert island food would be chips and dip! This copycat Chili’s queso dip is the perfect accompaniment to lazy football Sundays and would make a great addition to any Super Bowl party spread! The best part about it is that it only takes about 15 minutes start to finish!
This dip would be a great one to take with you, as you can leave it in a crockpot on warm for a couple hours and it only gets better!
Copycat Chili’s Queso Dip
- 1 pound ground beef
- 32 oz Velveeta Cheese Spread
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 10 oz tomato with diced chili
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- ¼ cup of milk
- In a large pan over medium high heat, brown the ground beef for 5-7 minutes, or until cooked. Drain grease.
- Lower heat to medium low, add seasonings, mix to cover well. Add in tomato with chili and cheese. Gently stir occasionally, until all of the cheese melts, about 2-3 minutes. Once cheese melts, add in milk and stir well.
- Place queso mixture into a bowl or container, serve warm with chips or bread.